Wednesday, January 5, 2011

How to play 5766?

  • This is a finding Keyword game.
  • Click keyword from “START tag cloud”to the “END keyword”.
  • The fewer clicks, the higher scores you can get.



Guide

1.Go to 5766.

  • Enter to http://hithot.cc, and select language you want.
  • Click "5766" button to enter the game.



2.Interface

  • Start: The "START" Keyword. Start the game on this Keyword's tag cloud.
  • END: The "END" Keyword. The game won't be over until you found the END keyword and clicked it.
  • : you can click magnifier icon to get related keyword from HitHot.cc.
  • RESTART: Reset the END keyword. It costs one time to change your target.


3.How to play?


  • START keyword is Suicide bombers.
  • END keyword is Warsaw.
  • Warsaw is the capital city of Poland, so I tried to find European country from the START tad cloud first.
  • I found Russia in the tag cloud, so I click Russia.


  • There are many words related in Russia.
  • I found that “Poland” is in the second tag cloud.
  • Warsaw is related in Poland, so I click it.


  • Bingo!! I found Warsaw is in Poland’s tag cloud.
  • Click Warsaw to finish th game!!


  • Finished!

You may write on Facebook Wall to contact HitHot Support issues that you may have with 5766 or give us some suggestions to make 5766 better!




4 comments:

  1. Great Blog, I like how you are thinking…It is brilliant and I will recommend this great website for the great articles.
    Voyance .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always take as much pleasure to read, and I hope there will be tens of thousands behind. Hugs and good luck ..
    voyance

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s truly a great and helpful piece of information. I’m happy that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.
    voyance gratuite en ligne par mail

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fascinating dialogue is worth comment. I think that you must write more on this topic, it may not be a taboo subject however typically people are not sufficient to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers
    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete